Illawarra & Surrounds

02 4272 5900


*Phone Number:

*Email Address:

*Enquiry Details:

*Enter Code:

CAPTCHA Image Reload Image


Do I need to leave a deposit?
- A deposit is required to confirm all bookings

Do I need to leave a security bond?
- Yes.  This is typically done by provision of a credit card. 

What methods of payment do Cantys Bus & Truck Rentals accept?
- We accept payment by Cash, Company Cheque, EFTPOS, Internet Banking, Visa & MasterCard.  Note a credit card surcharge applies to Visa & MasterCard payments

What happens if I cancel a booking?
- Cantys Bus & Truck Rentals reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee.  A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for a refund otherwise all payments are forfeited

Can I return my vehicle to a different location?
- No.  All rental vehicles to be returned to the pickup location

Do you provide one way rental?
- No.  All rental vehicles to be returned to the pickup location


Can anyone other that myself drive the car?
- Only drivers registered at the time of hire

I only have an International Drivers Licence.  Can I still hire?
- Contact Cantys Bus & Truck Rentals for details.

What type of licence to I need to drive a mini bus?
- A full class C driver’s licence or above for mini buses up to 12 seats (including driver)
- Light Rigid (LR) licence or above required for mini buses of 13 seats or more (including driver)


Can I drive on unsealed roads?
- No.  Vehicle is to remain on sealed roads at all times

Can I return the vehicle after hours?
-  No. Vehicle needs to be returned during business hours

What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
- Call Cantys Bus & Truck Rentals first.  Mini Buses are covered by the NRMA breakdown service.  Roadside service does not cover non-mechanical defects such as flat batteries, running out of petrol, lost keys.  In these cases the full NRMA call out fee will be apply.

What happens if I return a vehicle late?
- A ½ day rate will apply for vehicles returned up to 3 hours late. For vehicles returned later that 3 hours a full day’s rental applies.

Pantech Truck

What type of licence to I need to drive a Pantech truck?
- A normal car driver’s licence ie full class C driver’s licence or above.  No L-Plate or P-Plate drivers allowed. 

- Drivers must be 21 years and over and under 80 years of age

How many people can fit in the Pantech truck?
-  Maximum of 3 adults

What size is the Pantech?
- Approximately 4m long x 2m high by 2m wide

Does the Pantech truck have a lifter?
- Yes.  Maximum lift weight is 500kg

Is a trolley provided when hiring a Pantech truck?
- A trolley is available at an additional cost

Does the Pantech truck come automatic transmission?
- The Pantech truck comes with manual transmission only

Depot Location

Can I park my car at the vehicle collection depot?
- Limited parking is subject to availability at the time and date of hire.  Enquire at the time of booking for details